The Salvation Army – Weston-super-Mare
JOIN OUR TEAM...
One of the UK’s most inspiring and best-known faith-based organisations are looking for an experienced Community Programme Coordinator to join our team in Weston Super mare.
Weston Super mare corps has an active food bank and lunch club and it aims to serve and support those in the local and wider community irrespective of their background.
As the Community Programme Coordinator, you will:
- Manage and be involved in Thursday Food bank
- Encourage engagement in Christian activities by acting as a role model and facilitator.
- Lead on establishing links to the community and any relevant external agencies to maximise the effective delivery of projects within the community
- Use the Corps vehicle to collect donations
To be successful in the role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Willingness to work within and be an enthusiastic advocate of our Christian ethos and values in the community (A.I)
- The ability to prioritise, organise and manage a busy workload to meet objectives
- Have a clean driving licence
£10.11 -11.70 per hour
16 hours per week (Thurs 9.30-4.30pm, other hours to mutually suit)
Fixed Term 1 year
25 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro rata for part-time); a contributory pension scheme; season ticket loan; an employee assistance programme